Qvadrigas Abogados is considered one of the leading firms in Spain providing specialised consultancy services for the automotive sector, thanks to our wide-ranging experience and exceptional dedication to the defence of the interests of:
- official vehicle dealerships and garages, both national and foreign;
- a great number of business associations established by official dealers, including confederations;
- national and foreign purchase offices;
The defence of our clients' interests covers all fields, including:
- business or corporate (corporate management);
- day to day issues related to associations (establishment, drafting articles of association, rules, assemblies, agreements...) and representing them before agencies and authorities;
- specific queries related to the sector covering practically all fields (administrative, consumer, labour, civil law);
- revising and negotiating contracts, including the termination of contracts;
- actions in the field of competition defence;
- procedural law: actions before the courts due to any breach or termination of concession contracts, bankruptcy, claims for quantum meruit...
Furthermore, Qvadrigas Abogados is a member of the European lawyers network, "European Distribution Lawyers" (EDL – www.eudistributionlawyers.eu) which specialises in national and community distribution and competition law, especially in relation to the automotive sector, providing preferential access to sector information and direct contact with European authorities and agencies as well as enhancing efficiency which, in turn, favours the defence of our clients' rights and interests. The Firm also provides consultancy services for distributors, agents and franchise holders from other sectors, such as food, agriculture, textile...